1928: Ateliers Réunis was set up, processing steel wire to manufacture chick feeders and household appliances.
1957: Creation of the brand name "CADDIE".
1973: Opening of a second manufacturing plant in Drusenheim with a 30 000 m2 floor space, entirely automated and specializing in the manufacture of shopping carts.
2012: The Caddie group is joining the ALTIA group leader in the fields of metallurgy, plastics and surface treatment. Thus Caddie is adding its expertise, with a 5th division, to the Altia group specialised in retail and equipment for public and local authorities.
Henceforth this means the group has a 500 million € turnover and 4000 employees worldwide. Caddie reinforces the commercial presence of the Altia group with its network of 130 distributors throughout the world and will benefit from the industrial know-how and strength of the Altiagroup .
Historical manufacturer of carts
and equipment made of steel wire
CADDIE is the leader in many fields such as the retail, airport, hotel industries as well as in hospitals, institutions and industrial units. Our Caddie brand name, registered in 75 countries, is so well known worldwide.
Our Product is include various section : airport , retail , hotels , logistics , hospital and household